Trying to solve Wordle #600 on Feb 9, 2023 and hit a dead end? We have the answer to today’s Wordle puzzle here. However, before you start guessing blindly, you might want to check out our Wordle Tips for some techniques (and seed words) that might help you solve it yourself. If you’re still having trouble, come back here for the answer to today’s Wordle.
How Wordle Works
wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, the individual letters of the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the correct letter in the correct space.
- Yellow: The letter entered is in the correct word, but you placed it in the wrong place.
- Gray: The typed letter isn’t used in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to go back to the drawing board.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few tries as possible. If you don’t get the answer in six guesses, you lose.
Tips for Today’s Wordle
- Today’s word starts with the letter S.
- Wordle today uses two different vowels.
- Today’s word can mean “a raised floor or platform, usually in a theater”.
What is today’s Wordle answer?
Are you still having problems? No worries, you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
Leave a Reply