FURTHER READING: formula overview for more details on general performance and characteristics (such as fragrance).
- Huda Beauty Rich #2 (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Freak Like Me (P, $8.00) is shimmerier, darker (95% similar).
- Colored Raine My Day One (Highlighter) (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Fire (LE, $6.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Daygleam Pie (P, $28.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Milani Rosa Italiana (P, $10.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- OFRA Sea Shimmer (LE, $29.00) is shimmerier, cooler (90% similar).
- Playing Skinny Dip (P, $24.00) is hotter (90% similar).
Presentation of the formula
$14.00/0.53oz. – $26.42 per ounce
The Sun Glow Highlighter formula is supposed to have a “creamy powder” texture and an “ultra-fine pearl” formula to give “glowing skin”. There was a noticeable coconut smell when the compact was opened, although I didn’t get much smell when I wore the products.
The consistency was smooth, more velvety with good glide/glide, although they still felt like a powder product. The coverage was semi-opaque to opaque and buildable to boot, while the finish was less pearly because quite shiny – if you don’t like “glitter” highlighters, you won’t like these. On the other hand, if you like shine, sparkle, and sparkle, then these deliver on all three.
I felt like they were a little more prone to accentuating skin texture, since they start off at a mega level of glow. They wore eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Moira Sun Glow face and body highlighter swatches.
Mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, isononyl isononanoate, petrolatum, polyisobutene, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/ PUEDE CONTENER (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if available, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you are purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Leave a Reply