It’s the 21stst century and technology is everywhere. If you are a common reader, then computer software knowledge for you revolves around all the things you use on a daily basis.
But when it comes to businesses and businesses, computer software, or more specifically computer management software, is a big deal.
This information management software is the lifeline of technology companies these days. Any project developed in the company’s arsenal goes through one or more IT management software interfaces.
So, without further ado, let’s take a look at 6 of the best IT management software that can help you ensure that your software is properly planned, managed, and executed for the best possible results. Let’s go.
Best IT management software to use in 2023
Let’s examine them all in detail and find out how they can benefit you and your business regarding your IT projects.
Being one of the best project management software, nTask is the perfect IT management software to make sure your project development software is properly managed and all team members and their tasks and processes are tracked and well supervised.
The app also helps you eliminate different risks and scope slippages through its risk management and issue tracking features that help you ensure that your IT management process is free from any impending scope slippages or issues that will disrupt the process in the future.
The app also has a Gantt chart and Kanban boards integrated into the interface which helps you visualize all the information you have entered into the system in a different way so that you can understand your needs and requirements more clearly.
Let’s take a look at all the features that this IT management software has to offer its customers.
- Task management
- Project management
- Meeting management
- Risk management
- Issue Tracking
- Gantt chart
- Kanban boards
- Activity management
- time tracking
- Zoom integration
- Basic Free Plan
- Premium plan at $3/month
- Business plan at $8/month
- Custom business plan available
Atera is amazing IT management software that lets you manage and monitor different IT processes simultaneously from a central hub.
The app also helps you manage many different aspects of your business, such as billing, help desk, reporting, and more.
One of the great things about this app is that it allows you and your team members to manage, resolve, and manage all the issues that customers are having with your service or product, no matter what. time or place where you are on the globe.
The app also features lots of powerful integrations which can be used from many different devices such as tablets, mobile devices or personal computers.
Let’s take a look at some of the other features the app has to offer its worldwide clientele.
- Chat and file transfer
- Reports and Analytics
- Mobile display
- Real-time notifications
- Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- Real-time alerts
- service desk
- Contract and service management
- Billing & Invoicing
- Contracts and SLAs
- One of the advantages of the application is that you can test the software without paying anything to the company, by using the free trial
- The price paid for this amazing IT management software is $79/month/user
Agiloft is another great IT management software on this list. The application uses different predefined and custom modules that allow different clients to become self-sufficient. This means that you can help them so perfectly that they become more efficient.
The app offers different other services like task and workflow management to help your project trajectory, and it can also become your service desk software.
Let’s take a look at some of the other features Agiloft has to offer its customers around the world.
- Collaboration tools
- Auto save
- Customizable reports
- Document management
- Activity Dashboard
- Reports and statistics
- Change management
- Customizable templates
- Drag and drop
- A free trial of the software is available if you want to make sure that this tool will easily meet your needs and requirements without paying a single penny to the company.
- The most affordable plan you can buy is $65/month
4. Fresh Service
If you’re looking for the perfect IT management system that helps you master the art of asset management, then you need Freshservice.
The app is amazing when it comes to improving your workflow and it also helps you with in-depth reporting, lifecycle management, and tracking.
Let’s take a look at some of the other features Freshservice has to offer.
- Custom reports
- IT and non-IT asset tracking
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Issue Tracking
- Out-of-the-box reports
- Service desk automation
- Interactive visualization
- Workflow Management
- Project management
- Real-time project dashboard
- Scheduled reports
- The company offers a 21-day free trial to ensure that you are viewing the software properly and that there is no doubt in your mind that this is the IT management software for you.
- The most affordable pricing plan for this software is priced at $19/month
UpKeep is another great IT management software that can help you and your team monitor all your IT tasks and processes, and helps you stay online all the time to monitor them.
Let’s look at the features UpKeep has to offer its clientele.
- File and photo storage
- Real-time chat
- PDF invoice Printing and sending by e-mail
- Real-time push notifications
- Recurring tasks
- Improved planning
- Dashboard and reports
- Video download
- Preventive maintenance planning
- Signature Capture
- User Access Controls
- There is a free trial provided by the company if you want to check the software to make sure it is the right choice for you or not.
- The most affordable paid price for this amazing IT management software is $29/month
6. Jira Service Management
Jira is a wonderful app that helps you easily and quickly keep track of all the different team members working for your company. Jira Service Management is ideal for DevOps and IT teams to collaborate on projects.
Moreover, the app also provides relevant information to team members so that they can easily respond to requests, changes and incidents.
- Powerful search capabilities
- Intuitive interface
- Call center management
- Activity Dashboard
- Email management
- Easily import data from other systems
- Advanced ALS
- Self service
- Knowledge base management
- real-time chat
- Customizable branding
- There is a 7-day free trial of the software for you if you want to check out the features the app has to offer and whether or not they meet your needs.
- Paid pricing plans for this amazing IT management tool start at $20/month
These are our top picks for the best IT management software on the market right now. If you think we missed something, or if there’s software you’d like to see featured in the article, share your feedback at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply